Wednesday 29 January 2014

New Year's Eve

New Year’s Eve



New Year’s Eve was the perfect night
Perfect night, to make things bright
 & Wedding rings to be exchanged so right.

I took the pleasure
Of your lovely voice,
Of your lovely voice.

I saw the beauty
In those sparkling eyes,
In those sparkling eyes.

You remember the day?
When I told you, for you
I’ll climb the tallest mountain
Swim the deepest ocean
& even walk on burning coal.

But over all the above
You simply requested,
“Can you come & meet me now”

“Are you mad? It’s raining now”
Was what I silly, told you how.

I look back to that day,
And the year that has gone by.

That amazing feeling before wedding
& this awful feeling after wedding.

Gosh, I tell you,
The beauty of a coin,
Just can’t face each other
But stay together in join.

I see your face when I am dreaming
That’s why I wake up screaming.

I have some words with you,
You have some paragraphs with me.

My feelings for you, no words can tell,
Except for maybe ‘Go to Hell’

Relaxing while writing this amazing rhyme
With Two parts tequila and one part lime.

I look back to that day,
And the year that has gone by.

Let’s ring in the New Year
With good things in mind.

The future is a new mystery
The rest all is history.

Hope the bad memory goes
That brought pain and foes.

I shall still wish to god, Wish for you.
May all your troubles last,
Last as long as your shopping’s last.

I now wish the previous eve’s night
Wouldn’t have been so bright.
We would never have met
& would never have a fight.

New Year’s Eve is still the perfect night
You never know, how it might get bright.







No comments:

Post a Comment